Learn how to add a custom feed to your website using HTML and jQuery.
In this tutorial you will learn how to add a real-time RedCritter feed to your website using the downloadable assets provided above. You can follow along by watching the video or by reading the instructions below:
- Download and extract the contents of RCFeed.zip to your computer
- Open RCFeed.js and go to Line 5
- Set feedSubscription to your app's Public Key
- Open RCFeed.html and perform an API function to test
- Configure RCFeed.js and RCFeed.css to change the look of your feed
Can I subscribe to more than one App or App Domain?
You can use a pipe character (|) with no spaces between Public Keys to subscribe to more than one App or App Domain.
My images aren't showing up...
I keep getting the error "Unable to connect to RedCritter Feed"
Check your internet connection or use a different browser, like Google Chrome.